1. Tic Tock –Partially blind.Could be at least 7years old. Found loitering in the wet market of Old Klang Road
2. Grace. Blind found wandering in Sri Petaling.
3. Kelly – found in the wet market in Old Klang Road. A mama dog ,could be at least 5 years old.
4. Kor Kor – found loitering in Old Klang Road wet market too. Could be around 5-6years old
WHY ARE THEY IN OUR SHED?
1. Lost their cuteness?
2. Too much hassle to care for old pets?
3. Animals do not deserve a good home when they are old?
4. They are able to survive on their own when they get older?
5. Bobby was found loitering in front of the Security Guard house where Aunty Kiew stays the morning before our adoption drive on 30th Oct 2010. He was lucky to find a home fast.
Some living beings called HUMANS could still carry on their lives without guilt by dumping these poor defenseless animals.